Trade and services
Chief assets of the district:
- Attractive geographical location,
- Neighbouring cities: Wroclaw 56 km, Opole 80 km,
- Convenient road and rail communications
- Wroclaw – Warsaw (S8) dual carriageway planned
- Advantageous demographical structure – large part of the population in best working age
Trends in Investment plans:
- Development of recreation facilities within the artificial lake
- Good network of access roads and internal roads
- Development of environment-friendly services
Facilitations for investors - Selected areas are ready for investments
- According to the Sycow Municipal Council’s Resolution no XXIV/158/04 dated June 24, 2004:
Whole buildings and structures or their parts used for business activities by entrepreneurs conducting business activities in the Sycow Commune area are exempt from property tax.
Tax relief applies only to buildings and structures on which constructing, rebuilding, renovation or modernization expenditures can be substantiated on the day of the submission of the application in the amount:
- not lower than the equivalent of 20,000 Euro up to 50,000 Euro - for the period of 2 years
- not lower than the equivalent of 50,000 Euro up to 100,000 Euro - for the period of 3 years
- above the equivalent of 100,000 Euro - for the period of 4 years
Investors who create new open-ended contract jobs after the above resolution has come into effect will be exempt from property taxation:
- for the period of 2 years - if at least 5 jobs are created,
- for the period of 3 years - if at least 10 jobs are created,
- for the period of 4 years - if at least 20 jobs are created,
- for the period of 5 years - if at least 25 jobs are created.
The commune’s authorities declare:
Possibilities of local tax exemption for large investors in the production branch,
Free of charge help for the investor within legal proceedings in accordance with legislation for the civil service and local governments from the moment of the purchase of the property until the beginning of the undertaking,
Full support in quick completion of the investment.
Location Sycow town on the Wroclaw – Warsaw route no. 8,
Owner Sycow CommuneLegal status: property of the commune
Area for investment: 6.75 hectare of land, flat ground, no buildings within the area
Exact location: North-east part of the townPurple colour – area selected for investment (business activities)Expected limitations imposed on investors:
Charge free land, class V and VI soil, area for investment in ‘Sycow Town and Commune Spatial Development Analysis’Infrastructure
The area for investment is supplied with all necessary means.
Electricity supply – Electrical medium-voltage line runs across the ground.
Water – Supplied by the commune’s water board. Ř 100 water supply pipeline runs through the ground.
Gas – There is possibility to supply gas to the area via pipeline from the local gas distribution board located in Kaliska Street. In the immediate neighbourhood of the area (within 300 m distance) medium pressure gas distribution board is located.
Sewage – It is possible to connect to the town’s local sewage system and the town’s local sewage treatment plant in Komorowska Street in Sycow.
Ground – Appropriate consistency soil, underground water level below 2 m.
AccessibilityThe ground is located next to the route no 449 which is directly linked with the Wroclaw – Warsaw route no 8 and the route to Opole. Sycow is conveniently situated: The Wroclaw – Wielun rail road is at a short distance, and the Wroclaw – Warsaw route no 8 bypasses the town from the south. In the nearest future dual carriageway S-8 from Wroclaw to Warsaw via Olesnica, Sycow, Sieradz, Lask and Lodz is to be built.
Conditions of purchase
The price of the property as well as purchase provisions will be settled after negotiations with the owner.
Sycow Commune has ‘The Town and the Commune’s Development Strategy’ and Long-term Investment Plan. 14% of the commune’s income was spent on investments in 2004. At present the commune’s authorities are preparing to meet requirements connected with implementation of quality management system. This is to be done in conformity with the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
Local authorities are willing to cooperate with entrepreneurs interested in undertaking investments in the area of the commune. The local Council’s Investment and Technical Infrastructure Department will provide professional support, thus shortening the time needed for completing all the necessary legal procedures connected with the undertaken investment.
To receive more information (English spoken), do not hesitate to contact Mr Zbigniew Ilski, the Vice-Mayor of the town.